ISCRA dielectrics has been operating as distributor since 1987 and has become a trusted partner for many electrical and electronic manufacturing companies in the supply of high technology insulating materials, particularly as agent-dealer of Elantas Europe for epoxy and polyurethane resins.
Insulating varnishes, silicone resins, protective sleeves and technical adhesive tapes complete the range of consumer products distributed by the company.
In 1996 ISCRA dielectrics became the exclusive distributor for Italy and point of reference for companies in Southern Europe and the Balkan Peninsula of Fisnar Europe, leader in the production of manual and robotized systems for the dosage of mono and bicomponent resins, paints, sealants and thermoconductive products, used in electronics and industrial sector in general.
The strengths distinguishing ISCRA dielectrics are:
- Over 30 years of experience in the field of insulating materials and fluid dosage
- A truly wide range of products to meet customer requirements
- Certified products of high technical quality and technology
- Support and assistance provided by competent technical staff
- A laboratory dedicated to the simulation and solution of specific customer problems
- Cutting center for custom-cut adhesive tapes and roll die-cutting
- Large and well-stocked warehouse to satisfy customers’ requests promptly and efficiently
- Possibility to provide the customer even with small quantities
ISCRA dielectrics, the ideal partner for the research and development of functional and customized solutions for electrical-electronic insulation and liquid dosing.